Replacing CALLMaster Audio Files with Telephone Recordings
CALLMaster audio files can be replaced by directly re-recording over the existing recording via the telephone.
- Call the system and log-in as the Administrator;
- At the main mailbox menu, ‘Press 1 to retrieve messages, 2 to send a message or 3 to set personal options’, Press ‘*’ for Administrator Options. You will not be prompted for this option;
- Select Option 7 to record system prompts, Option 8 to record Audiotex message or Option 0 to record ASR Barge-In messages;
- If you selected Option 7 or 0, the system will ask you to enter the prompt number You can enter a standard prompt number (see listing at the end of this section for standard Prompt Numbers and text) or a custom prompt # between 700 and 999. If you have selected Option 8, the system will ask you to enter the Audiotex module number.
- Enter the number of the prompt or the Audiotex module number, followed by ‘*’. (e.g. if you wish to replace Prompt #6, enter ‘6*’; if you wish to record a message for Audiotex module 1000, enter ‘1000*’);
- The system will play the current prompt/Audiotex message, if one exists, and then ask you to re-record.
- Say your new recording and press star (*) to terminate the recording.
- You will be given the option to ‘press 1 to accept, 2 to replay or 3 to redo’. You must Press 1 to accept the newly recorded message.
- Call the system and log into your mailbox;
- At the main mailbox menu, ‘Press 1 to retrieve messages, 2 to send a message or 3 to set personal options’, select ‘3’ to set personal options.
- Select Option 2 to record your greeting or Option 3 to record your name;