CALLMaster Tour - Record Audiotex Messages
To make these recordings, we are going to have to return to the administrator
mailbox. Start up CALLMaster and log in to the System Administrator Mailbox -
Log in to CALLMaster.
- Log in as the administrator and press star (*). The goal is to record Audiotex records by selecting option eight (8). Just follow the prompts.
- In the first record, (Record 10) we are going to tell the callers their choices. They have to know what they can press, right? In record 10, use the recording option in the administrator menu to record the following...
- ‘For information on our company's product, press 1; to receive a fax of our company's price list, press 2; or press any other key to end your call.’
- Note: After the prompt is played, and if there is some sort of response length, the system will automatically tell the caller to ‘Press star to repeat’ (prompt 245).
- Next, we should record information on your company's product. Record module 100 as the company's product information. Say whatever you like here, as we are just making an example.
- The next recording we should make is in record 110, where we tell the caller to ‘Press one (1) to return to the main menu, or press any other key to end your call.’
- Once you have made these recordings, head back to the Audiotex menu by pressing pound (#) several times, entering the ‘Databases’ menu, etc.
- In record 10, we offer callers a choice of pressing 2 to receive a fax. This starts in record 200, as we indicated in the
Touch Tone Table of record 10. Now we will start using some CALLBasic.