Validate CALLMaster Installation
After rebooting your computer you are ready to run CALLMaster.
First make sure that:
- The Dialogic Software (Board Drivers or HMP Drivers) is installed and configured. You can check this by running Windows 2000, XP or 2003 SERVER Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del) and seeing if dlgc_srv.exe
is an available Service. If it is not then see
- If integrating with the telephone network, then make sure
Dialogic board is installed. If it is not then see
- the Phone lines are connected to the phone ports on the boards. The lines should have been tested using a regular analog telephone hand set to confirm all required features work on each line. See how to Connect Phone Lines and Test CALLMaster
- If integrating with the IP network, then make sure
- the HMP
license file is in the Dialogic\Data folder. If the license file is not
in the required folder, Dialogic will assume it is being run in Demo
Mode (1 port license).
- the VoIP settings are configured and the CMVOIP.cfg
file placed in the CALLMaster\Data folder. see
- CALLMaster software has been installed. If installation has completed correctly, you should have two (2) icons
on your desktop:
- The CALLMaster software license file is in the CALLMaster\Data
If the license file is not in the required folder, CALLMaster will assume it is
being run in Demo Mode. If CALLMaster has started incorrectly in Demo Mode, stop
CALLMaster via the Services panel as described below, place the license file in
the CALLMaster\Data folder and Start CALLMaster again.
Set-up for CALLMaster Database to determine if you need to make any changes.
Both the Manager and the Main Window can be initiated from the Start /
Programs / CALLMaster group.
You are now ready to Start CALLMaster.
Call the port used by CALLMaster.
As CALLMaster default setup is voicemail, you should hear the default time of day greeting ‘Good morning, you’ve reached CALLMaster voicemail’.
- If you hear this message, your setup is successful and
you can proceed to Configuring CALLMaster.
- If you do not hear the default greeting, then CALLMaster has not bee installed correctly.
You may want to Uninstall and Reinstall CALLMaster and try the process again.
If you continue to have problems, call SpeechSoft Technical Support at 914-273-5560 x3.
or email email@example.com